Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday morning warmth


Cruising the morning web, I was visiting twitchy and saw
the Rob Lowe tweet. Hollywood types like Rob Lowe,
Gary Sinise, Chuck Woolery, Tom Selleck and  a few others
who are very notable in their quiet yet powerful support of
our wounded veterans. We need to keep supporting those
films and tv shows that hire the actors who keep up good work
such as this:


With American hero and  fan, Army Ranger Cory Remsburgpic.twitter.com/zcMvYz1



I stole the photo from Twitchy.com
Let us all hope for more healing for the soldier, too.

Social activities are scheduled tomorrow, the Club has a "Dock Walloper"
party with live music on the shore of the St Johns River. Here's hopin' the
no seeums stay away for the evening, my ankles need to
heal (get it? Bad Pun.) from last week's dining out for insects.

Have a nice weekend.

Brought to you by someone else who has always thought of others...

I hear she dresses much better, nowadays.

About the same time period. I wish I knew then what I know now!

3 comments:

Buck said...

Yer last two pics are REALLY cool. What good looking people all y'all are!

JihadGene said...

Ruv it! You are good rooking people!

Barco Sin Vela II said...

I hope you guys are talking about Rob Lowe and that Wounded Warrior!

As for the two youngsters...