Monday, December 17, 2012

Updates on shiny stuff

I spent the afternoon preparing a bit for tomorrow's afternoon gig that SWWBO is hosting with her staff.

Click to enlarge!

This is without flash:
Looks better in the natural light. The beer fridge is a temporary roost for the Compass.

With Flash:

Little too much flash and too little color.


The fruits of her labors over the weekend. At least 20 dozen cookies!

This is the barometer that took us across an ocean. Shines up really nice!

Malli and Saffy guard the shiny...

Again, the flash is too much.


Malli and Mao.



All set for fun. see you later...

3 comments:

Buck said...

Have you tried shading the flash with your hand? That works for me, but sometimes it takes a couple o' tries to get it right. Of course the well-heeled among us simply buy an external flash that you can aim...

Barco Sin Vela II said...

I have not tried blocking flash with hand trick... Also never considered a hand held flash. I just use a Sony SLR that tells me what's best when I try to take photos.

Really missing my 1960's era 35mm Petrie Camera that was completely manual.

Barco Sin Vela II said...
This comment has been removed by the author.