Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday Sitrep

Bummer of a Tuesday. I have a psychotic customer who has nothing to do but make life a bit wearisome.

That's ok. I will be happier and live better than her.

I'm sure some of you have some vexing characters who make your day to day living more of an existence than the park life we all aspire to.

Just imagine our opponents suffering an indignity. Perhaps like having a messed up first name. And  that person being laughed at by grammar school children, for having an uncomfortable moniker.

I feel better, already!

That is all. Have a great afternoon and evening.

1 comment:

Buck said...

I'm sure some of you have some vexing characters who make your day to day living more of an existence than the park life we all aspire to.

Nope. I don't. Srsly. Every day is just another day in the park. Beautiful La Hacienda Trailer Park, to be accurate and specific. ;-)

I hope your day got better, Darryl.